Sunday, January 17, 2010

Frugal Foodies Opens in Seattle

I was lucky enough to be in attendance for the grand opening of the new Frugal Foodies in Seattle last Wednesday. It was quite a night and quite a menu. I'm not going to review the menu now but I will be sure to copy it at one of the Frugal Foodies here in Berkeley. Their menu was all about beets, and it wasn't too "beety". In fact, some of the recipes were out of this world. Here's what they had:

Roasted Beet Crostini
Golden Beet Salad
Beet, Broccoli and Spinach Quinoa
Beet Chocolate Cake

All of the recipes were above average, and a few I would have scored at 7 bucks or above. So it was a very good meal at an always good price, and I'm hoping that they'll keep it going 2-4 times a month. Please help spread the word and stay tuned for our next Frugal Foodies opening in Bogota, Colombia.

No comments:

Post a Comment